The SCVA proudly presents:
This is a Call and Play event. Prior to accpetance teams must fulfill the requirements. Support the Sport
This is a Support the Sport event, which is the "Stay and Play" policy for SCVA events. Please look closely at the policy and plan ahead to book your rooms through KC Sports Housing.
The 10th Annual Summer Soiree
- Entry Fee - $850.00 per team
- Divisions Offered - 18, 16, 15, 14, 13, and 12 and Under
- Location - Anaheim Convention Center -
- The tournament will be held June 28th - July 1st, 2018
- To Enter, please visit www.advancedeventsystems.com
- For housing, this is a Support the Sport Event: http://www.kcsportshousing.com/
- Disney tickets available at the following link: 10th Annual Summer Soiree 2017 Ticket Store.
- The online registration system closes on June 10th
- Check-in will be open Wednesday, June 27th from 11AM to 3PM at the American Sports Center. Check-in will reopen on Thursday, June 28th, at 6:45AM at the Anaheim Convention Center. All teams are required to check-in prior to participating in the event. Please be aware of email being sent through AES with check in guidleines.
- The first two matches of each pool will not start prior to the scheduled start time. Subsequent matches, however, may start early based on the speed of previous matches.
- Wave assignments for the Soiree: