These rules are adopted at the request of the schools we use for our tournaments. If we do not abide by THEIR standards for rental, we are in jeopardy of losing these valuable gym sites!
The cooperation of all players, parents, coaches, officials, etc. is essential and appreciated!
1. There are NO ANIMALS of any kind at SCVA tournaments! Any team that brings an animal will be asked to leave and will forfeit all matches and points for that day!
2. All food, beverages, coolers and beach chairs must remain outside the BUILDING (this includes hallways, foyers, etc.);
3. All personal belongings especially valuables should be kept with you at all times;
4. Squeeze bottles (push/pull tops only) must be filled only with water. No Gatorade, etc. will be allowed in the gym;
5. Eating areas and lounging areas MUST be free of all litter during the day.
THESE RULES PERTAIN TO ALL PERSONS (PARENTS, RELATIVES, TEAM SUPPORTERS, COACHES AND PLAYERS)!
Automatic clean-up duty for all members of the ENTIRE CLUB present at that site. All clean-up duty will be done immediately following the final match on the same day. The second offense will be disqualification from the next mandatory tournament.