The SCVA proudly presents:
The 11th Annual Summer Soiree
Prior to accpetance teams must fulfill the requirements. Support the Sport
This is a Support the Sport event, which is the "Stay and Play" policy for SCVA events. Please look closely at the policy and plan ahead to book your rooms through KC Sports Housing.
- Entry Fee - $900.00 per team
- Divisions Offered - 18, 16, 15, 14, 13, and 12 and Under
- Location - Anaheim Convention Center -
- The tournament will be held June 20th - June 23rd, 2019
- To Enter, please visit www.advancedeventsystems.com
- For housing, this is a Support the Sport Event: http://www.kcsportshousing.com.
- The online registration system closes on June 3rd
- Check-in will be open Wednesday, June 19th from 11AM to 3PM at the American Sports Center. Check-in will reopen on Thursday, June 20th, at 6:45AM at the Anaheim Convention Center. All teams are required to check-in prior to participating in the event. Please be aware of email being sent through AES with check in guidleines.
- To check in via email, please scan a signed, dated, etc. copy of your AES event roster to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to noon on Wednesday, June 19. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of the rrecipt of this emailed check-in, please bring a copy to check in at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Wave assignments for the Soiree: