Support the Sport (http://www.kcsportshousing.com/)
To enter the event, please visit www.advancedeventsystems.com
For more information about the event, please email email@example.com
This is a Support the Sport event, which is the "Stay and Play" policy for SCVA events. Please look closely at the policy and plan ahead to book your rooms through KC Sports Housing.
Please note, that the 2021 SCVA Junior Boys Invitational will be a bid tournament to the Open Divisions at the 2021 Junior Boys National Championships. The actual number of bids that the tournament will be allocating is ten, if entry requirements are met.
The cost of the event this year will be $850.00 per team. Registration is open through April 6, 2021. Roster deadline is May 7th.
The tournament will offer the following divisions: 18Open, 18USA, 17Open, 17USA, 16Open, 16USA, 15Open, 14Open, and 12s.
The event will take place at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Check-in will be completed online for this event:
- Check in online is available from 4/30/2021 through 5/18/2021, 5pm PST.
- Check in is required for every team.
- Log in to your AES club account
- Click My Events
- Click My Teams to the left of the Junior Boys Invitational
- Click Check In next to the name of the team you are checking in
- At the bottom of the page that pops up click to open, verify and save your roster
- Once back to the check in page, type in your name and phone number in the indicated boxes
- Read over the various things to which you are agreeing by checking in online--IMPORTANT--you will be agreeing to collect waivers (see links to documents below) and the name, phone number, and email address for all rostered staff and players and spectators in attendance with your team.
- Click the red Check In box at the bottom of the page
- Once this is completed, no roster changes can be made by you. If you realize you need to make any changes, please contact Karynn Darsey for assistance.
Wave Assignments (tentative):
The following are the wave assignments for DAY 1 for the Junior Boys Invitational:
- Due to some athletes participating in high school playoffs on Thursday, May 20th, the SCVA will start the boys in the later waves for Day 1 of competition.
- Boys 12s – TBD
- 14 Open – 5:00PM
- 14 USA – 12:30PM
- 15 Open – 5:00PM
- 16 Open – 5:00PM
- 16 USA – 5:00PM
- 17 Open – 5:00PM
- 17 USA – 5:00PM
- 18 Open – 5:00PM
- 18 USA – 5:00PM
College Coaches : Recruiting materials available through University Athlete. Coaches in attendance: click here.
|SCVA Junior Boys Invitational Bids
||Number of Bids
For match results, please visit Tournament Schedules/Results at www.advancedeventsystems.com