The SCVA proudly presents:
Pacific Coast Jamboree
Prior to accpetance teams must fulfill the requirements. Support the Sport
This is a Support the Sport event, which is the "Stay and Play" policy for SCVA events. Please look closely at the policy and plan ahead to book your rooms through KC Sports Housing.
- Entry Fee - $850.00 per team
- Divisions Offered - 18 and 16
- Location - San Diego Convention Center - 111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- The tournament will be held May 26 - May 28
- To Enter, please visit www.advancedeventsystems.com
- For housing, this is a Support the Sport Event: http://www.kcsportshousing.com/
- The online registration system closes on May 5
- Check-in will be open Saturday, May 26 at 6:30am at the San Diego Convention Center. An email will be sent through AES regarding all check in procedures. Please bring a roster (AES Event Rosters only)that is signed, dated, etc. to turn in and additional copy or copied to have court side at the event. If you choose to save time, you can email this signed and verified roster to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime from now until Thursday, May 24, at 3pm. Anytime after this, they cannot be accepted as the office will be closed, and emails will not be forwarded. You will received a confirmation if I have received your emailed roster. If you do not receive such an email, please be prepared to go to the event check-in in San Diego on Saturday morning.
- The first two matches of each pool will not start prior to the scheduled start time. Subsequent matches, however, may start early based on the speed of previous matches.
- Play for both divisions will begin at 8am on Saturday, May 26, with a 2nd round of pool play for all divisions beginning at 4pm. Play will begin for all divisions at 9am on Sunday, May 27.