These rules are adopted at the
request of the schools we use for our tournaments. If we
do not abide by THEIR standards for rental, we are in jeopardy
of losing these valuable gym sites!
The cooperation of all players, parents, coaches, officials,
etc. is essential and appreciated!
1. There are NO ANIMALS of any kind at SCVA tournaments!
Any team that brings an animal will be asked to leave and
will forfeit all matches and points for that day!
2. All food, beverages, coolers and beach chairs must
remain outside the BUILDING (this includes hallways, foyers,
3. All personal belongings especially valuables should
be kept with you at all times;
4. Squeeze bottles (push/pull tops only) must be filled
only with water. No Gatorade, etc. will be allowed in the
5. Eating areas and lounging areas MUST be free of all
litter during the day.
THESE RULES PERTAIN TO ALL PERSONS (PARENTS, RELATIVES,
TEAM SUPPORTERS, COACHES AND PLAYERS)!
Automatic clean-up duty for all members of the ENTIRE CLUB
present at that site. All clean-up duty will be done
immediately following the final match on the same day.
The second offense will be disqualification from the
next mandatory tournament.